About Me

Hi, This is my journey to become a Foreign Service General Services Officer with the Department of State. I'll be saying good bye to a 20 year Military career with the United States Air Force in hopes of starting my second career. I've been living overseas for 18 of the past 20 years, so going with the Department of State is second nature for me. I look forward to having all of you take this journey with me, I'm sure it will be one helluva ride!

Japan

Japan Time Rockford, Il

Total Pageviews

Monday, May 2, 2011

It's May...where is my Invite????

Ha ha... I know it's still pretty early in May, but the federal budget crisis has been resolved, I've cleaned out my email box, and DoS did say they would send out invites in May. So... where the heck is my invite??? This has been a long 7 months since I initally submitted my application. It's funny how fast time goes by. I'm still pretty confident that I'll receive an invitation to the Oral Assesment sometime soon. For those of you that are still with me on my journey...look back at this blog a year from now and say WOW...how did he know he would be FSS a year ago. LOL.

Wishful thinking...I can't stop the dream now.

Thanks for sticking with me as I continue this Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment