About Me

Hi, This is my journey to become a Foreign Service General Services Officer with the Department of State. I'll be saying good bye to a 20 year Military career with the United States Air Force in hopes of starting my second career. I've been living overseas for 18 of the past 20 years, so going with the Department of State is second nature for me. I look forward to having all of you take this journey with me, I'm sure it will be one helluva ride!

Japan

Japan Time Rockford, Il

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

209 Days to go...

Just a bit more than 6 months to go before I retire from the Worlds Greatest Air Force!! And no, that was not paid advertisement. Received another email from DOS today,they plan on sending out invites to DC next month. I think part of the reason it has taken so long is the looming federal budget shutdown. Once State receives a budget, they will have an idea on how many new people they can hire. My blog..my thoughts :)

Other than that...I spent a week in Seoul South Korea...one of my favorite cities! My knee is recovering quite nicely, no more crutches for me.

As always...although the journey is long and slow..thanks for taking the ride with me. Until next time....

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment