About Me

Hi, This is my journey to become a Foreign Service General Services Officer with the Department of State. I'll be saying good bye to a 20 year Military career with the United States Air Force in hopes of starting my second career. I've been living overseas for 18 of the past 20 years, so going with the Department of State is second nature for me. I look forward to having all of you take this journey with me, I'm sure it will be one helluva ride!

Japan

Japan Time Rockford, Il

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sunny In Okinawa

This week has been great! The weather has been in the mid 70's and sunny. I feel bad when I call and talk to my parents back in Illinois...WOW!! They have like 100 Feet of snow...LOL. Oh well...think I'll go enjoy the beach tomorrow.

No updates from DOS on my application. Did I tell you guys I have to have knee surgery next month...yah...hopefully It goes well.

Until next time

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment