About Me

Hi, This is my journey to become a Foreign Service General Services Officer with the Department of State. I'll be saying good bye to a 20 year Military career with the United States Air Force in hopes of starting my second career. I've been living overseas for 18 of the past 20 years, so going with the Department of State is second nature for me. I look forward to having all of you take this journey with me, I'm sure it will be one helluva ride!

Japan

Japan Time Rockford, Il

Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 12, 2011

DOS is Consistent...

Consistent in letting me know that they are still reviewing applications...

But at least I know I'm still in the running. I'm happy they took time out to send this email...

TO: XXXXXXXX

We are still in the process of comparing each application individually to the
vacancy announcement and making sure that the supplementary questions were
completely answered. This is taking longer than we had thought, but hope to
complete this task by the end of this month. The Qualifications Evaluation
Panel will, hopefully, meet in March. The Panel will determine who to invite to
an Oral Assessment in Washington. All results will be emailed; therefore, if
you change your email address, please let us know. Again, thank you for your
application and especially your patience.

This e-mail was sent Friday, February 11, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment