About Me

Hi, This is my journey to become a Foreign Service General Services Officer with the Department of State. I'll be saying good bye to a 20 year Military career with the United States Air Force in hopes of starting my second career. I've been living overseas for 18 of the past 20 years, so going with the Department of State is second nature for me. I look forward to having all of you take this journey with me, I'm sure it will be one helluva ride!

Japan

Japan Time Rockford, Il

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Exactly 1 year to go...

Well, it's December 1st here in Japan. Still no word back from my application that closed out on Nov 3rd. I keep thinking that maybe I should skip a few days from checking the status of my application.

I have exactly one year to go in the Air Force, so it's time to schedule my Transition Assistance class. 9 bases in 7 countries in 19 years. I think that's why I really want to be part of DOS. Im so use to traveling, I think it would be hard to stay in one place for too long.

If your reading this cool...at least I'm not talking to myself :) Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment