About Me

Hi, This is my journey to become a Foreign Service General Services Officer with the Department of State. I'll be saying good bye to a 20 year Military career with the United States Air Force in hopes of starting my second career. I've been living overseas for 18 of the past 20 years, so going with the Department of State is second nature for me. I look forward to having all of you take this journey with me, I'm sure it will be one helluva ride!

Japan

Japan Time Rockford, Il

Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Ray Charles - A Song For You



This is one of my favorite songs...the first 10 words describes how I feel about my life. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do.

One of my favorite lines in the song is "Your image of me, is everything I hope to be"

No comments:

Post a Comment