About Me

Hi, This is my journey to become a Foreign Service General Services Officer with the Department of State. I'll be saying good bye to a 20 year Military career with the United States Air Force in hopes of starting my second career. I've been living overseas for 18 of the past 20 years, so going with the Department of State is second nature for me. I look forward to having all of you take this journey with me, I'm sure it will be one helluva ride!

Japan

Japan Time Rockford, Il

Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Earthquake with Tsunami...

Here in the Southern part of Japan there was no damage. I'm about 700 miles south of Tokyo. I've been watching Japanese News, and many of the videos they have are really horrific! My heart goes out to all those affected in Mainland Japan. The devastation looks like a mixture of Haiti disaster and Hurricane Katrina in some areas. Fortunately, Japan is a country with a strong infrastructure so what could have been a lot worse in another country...was minimized here in Japan.

As always...Just my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment